Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.Freshworks.com.
We’re looking for passionate engineers who love Linux, who are intimately familiar with fundamentals of OS and able to automate the iterative task with optimized scripts. We’re looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who are passionate about engineering velocity and automation. The complexity of our application traffic continues to increase as we scale out our microservices architecture to meet our subscriber demand. Our goal is to ensure that we successfully deliver high availability and application traffic across the cloud infrastructure
* Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of our systems
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated by customers and Internal systems
* Involve in incidents root cause analysis
* Review Application & Infra monitoring changes
* Work with other team leads to develop SOP documents.
* At least 6+ years of Linux/Unix administration
* Strong understanding of Networking Concepts
* Experience in Application & Infrastructure Monitoring (Nagios, New Relic, Datadog, Splunk, Sumologic, etc...)
*Scripting experience is a must (Shell/Python/Perl/Ruby..etc..
* Experience with AWS or other Cloud offerings
* Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, IPSec, concepts of VPN and other internet protocols.
* Experience in leading NOC team