At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and serve their customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM products, to improve employee productivity and increase customer lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced sales enablement expert. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will lead a team responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge sales enablement programs and solutions that elevate capability and drive performance. This critical role requires deep expertise in sales enablement, experience developing and executing innovative sales enablement solutions, and best-in-class facilitation & presentation skills.
- Lead a global team of sales enablement professionals (managers and specialists) to provide a consistent best in class learning experience
- Build an execute a sales enablement strategy to include education on sales methodology, product messaging, problems we solve for our customers through materials, tools, on/offline training sessions, etc.
- Partner with sales leadership, customer success, product management and marketing to align training and enablement priorities with Freshwork’s vision and strategic imperatives.
- Lead cross-functional teams to design, plan, implement and manage sales/channel enablement programs and initiatives
- Develop and manage the 12-18-month Sales Enablement roadmap.
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks by Field Sales role in tight collaboration with Field Sales (especially first-line managers), sales operations, education and product marketing.
- Roll out a comprehensive on-boarding program in tight collaboration with HR.
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
- Establish measurements to ensure comprehension and effectiveness of training.
- Manage all aspects of the global sales enablement business including resourcing, budget, revenues, and margin to meet corporate objectives
- Provide regular updates and communications including to the Executive Leadership Team
- Ensure creation and dissemination of all sales enablement collateral including pitch decks, data sheets, call scripts, FAQs, and competitive battle cards
- Establish a process for ongoing certification and associated KPIs
- Manage the sales enablement repository to ensure that information is easily accessible for the sales team and establish a process and schedule for review and updating of materials
- Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the sales enablement team and initiatives
Your Qualifications as a Global Sales Enablement & Performance Head:
- Relevant experience leading a team responsible for designing & delivering sales enablement programs and/or learning solutions
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles and ability to apply across a wide variety of learning solutions
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely with SMEs and partners as well as executing independently
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Tight-knit collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Bias for execution and delivering results
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is preferred
- Multi product experience managing global team across a global sales organization
- Software experience is a must, SaaS experience is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying