About the company:
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
About the Team
Working as a part of the Revenue Operations team, the role requires you to work closely with senior
leadership, product, sales, marketing, and customer success functions, for helping them take data-
● You create strategies using data and insights to drive all teams to work cohesively, optimizing each to
● Collaborate with cross-functional team members to come up with actionable, high-impact insights
across product lines and functions.
● You drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability
to generate more revenue and improve customer retention.
● Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and
● Communicating findings to stakeholders and taking initiatives for improving business performance.
● Ensure that data and analysis is presented in a format that is appropriate for a varied audience using
data visualization, dashboards, or other methods.
● Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights.
● Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to
extract insights and improve business processes.
● Using advanced analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of
potential costs, revenues, and risks of business initiatives.
● Education and experience: Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math,
Economics or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of 2-4 years.
● A passion for helping organizations understand how to solve problems through analytics.
● Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment.
● Prior project experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred, but not absolutely required:
- Familiarity with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data transformation and
processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business and market analysis will be
- Experience with a visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, Sisense, etc.
- Sound statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster
Analysis, Experimental Design, Hypothesis Testing etc.