Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
About the Team
Working as a part of the Revenue Operations team, the role requires you to work closely with senior
leadership, product, sales, marketing, and customer success functions, for helping them take data-
● You create strategies using data and insights to drive all teams to work cohesively, optimizing each to
● Collaborate with cross-functional team members to come up with actionable, high-impact insights
across product lines and functions.
● You drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability
to generate more revenue and improve customer retention.
● Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics, including forecasting, funnel analysis, and
● Communicating findings to stakeholders and taking initiatives for improving business performance.
● Ensure that data and analysis are presented in a format appropriate for a varied audience using
data visualization, dashboards, or other methods.
● Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights.
● Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to
extract insights and improve business processes.
● Using advanced analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of
potential costs, revenues, and risks of business initiatives.
● Education and experience: Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math,
Economics or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of 5-7 years.
● A passion for helping organizations understand how to solve problems through analytics.
● Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment.
● Prior project experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred but not absolutely required: