Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will proactively engage with customers to provide strategic and tactical guidance to them in order to increase the value they acquire from Freshworks suite of products.
- Engage proactively with customers using the engagement model (based on customer segment) laid out
- Understand and document customer’s business flow (for large customers) and deep understanding of use-cases
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit
- Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program (stakeholder mapping)
- Evaluate how customers manage their Freshworks product suite investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Freshworks is releasing (products/features in pipeline)
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer’s issues/solutions are addressed
- Work with Program Manager (Customer Success) to derive data driven insights/intelligence to run focused and result-oriented customer engagement programs. Understanding of SaaS metrics and
- Own two key metrics (Increase Product-Adoption & Customer Retention)
- Use customer management tool (Natero) (Training will be provided to get familiar)
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of both large and small clients
- Ability to report and share client’s status on a timely/pre-defined interval
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science + Business Education preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying