Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Freshworks has received numerous accolades ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
As an Account Manager (m/f/x) DACH, you’ll be responsible for driving sales into existing Mid and Enterprise defined accounts. Your accounts will all have strategic importance to the growth of the region. You will work with teams across Freshworks to manage all aspects of the sales process including business development, lead management, qualification, evaluation, and closing. This role is a quota-carrying, commission-based, and integral to our success.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Along with your manager, define and execute plans for your accounts, and then exceed your sales goals through stakeholder mapping, prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, by assessing and moving many activities simultaneously
- Grow, manage and track customer contact and install base within your accounts
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to your accounts by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges
- Use resources effectively, including MRE, SDR, Pre-Sales, Support, Project Managers and Product Marketing Managers to meet your sales goals
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts as and when required
Our Perfect Match:
- You have a burning desire to bring new teams into the Freshworks world to maximize revenue
- You're a driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the Freshworks mission. Able to go beyond relationship management
- Experience selling a technical software product as an AM
- Experience of SaaS is a must, experience of customer support, CRM or ITSM is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree a requirement
- Showed consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory selling a technical product
- You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it. You do not fear transparency or discussion
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Lifelong learner - you come without an ego, knowing you are always a student
- You treat the cleaner as you would the CEO - humility is a must
- Fluent in English and German, another language proficiency is a plus
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee, and breakfast options
- Weekly family lunch and quarterly team-building events
- Partial financial assistance for German language courses
- Weekly yoga class and gym membership contribution
- Educational reimbursement of up to 65%
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Then please send us your application and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job posting.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying