About the company:
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representatives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are a specialized group of individuals always “hunting” for high-value opportunities
SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Freshworks. This individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery, and individual research.
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Recruit, coach a high performing team
- Monitor metrics and help the team constantly improve by understanding their individual and collective performance
- Evaluate and oversee a tech stack to support the SDR function
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to test new content and positioning and drive the success of outbound programs
- Evaluate and work with data providers to build and refine prospect lists
- Work with the marketing team to develop and refine an ideal customer profile and buyer personas
- Minimum of 12 years of experience working and succeeding within target-driven business/sales development representative teams for providers of B2B enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to meet personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and targets
- Proven track record of building and maturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service
- Experience with conflict resolution and matrix relationships
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying