About the company:
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer.
The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India.
Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representatives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are a specialized group of individuals always “hunting” for high-value opportunities
SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Freshworks. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Recruit, coach a high performing team
- Monitor metrics and help the team constantly improve by understanding their individual and collective performance
- Evaluate and oversee a tech stack to support the SDR function
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to test new content and positioning and drive success of outbound programs
- Evaluate and work with data providers to build and refine prospect lists
- Work with the marketing team to develop and refine an ideal customer profile and buyer personas
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working and succeeding within target-driven business / sales development representative teams for providers of B2B enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to meet personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and targets
- Proven track record of building and maturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service
- Experience with conflict resolution and matrix relationships
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional poise, maturity and judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying