Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
As a Senior Product Consultant, your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our SMB and mid-market customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals. User requirement gathering, analysis, and scope definition, Wireframing, Creating Proof of Concept (POC), RFP, RFI responses.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling technical demonstrations of the Freshworks products.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
- We’re looking for Senior Executives with 4-8 years of professional experience. Any experience as a Pre-Sales/Solution Engineer in an IT setup is preferred.
- Willing to work in allocated shifts
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on the skills every single day!
- Experienced in mentoring and building teams.
- You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
- We are looking for highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Preferred ITSM/CRM presales experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying