Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
We are looking for an creative user experience designer, who’s obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
- Perform research and analyse the really expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journey across multiple devices.
- Understand delivering value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Framer.js, Quartz, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UXPin
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying