Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
Freshworks is looking for an experienced, high-energy, Territory sales folks with a proven track record in SaaS and adheres to a solution/value driven sales approach. Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience), as well as deep knowledge of sales cycles likely from his/her experience as an individual contributor. This person will play a key role in owning a fast growing territory covering SMB accounts. We seek a self starter sales person who will develop and execute a multi-faceted sales strategy to gain market share and build the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction.
The candidate should be ready to handle a high velocity business in the region, ready to travel in the region, do product demonstrations & lead on ground events organized in the region. They should be Tech-Savvy and should be able to demo various products across industries.
They should be a good listener and well versed with solution sales process, discover customer requirement with relevant questioning and route them to the product feature set. Manage entire sales process from need creation, identification, product feature mapping,
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction.
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do product demo
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Base location
- 5+ years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales Operations and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Motivated and comfortable working remotely in a home office
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying