Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven people manager to scale the SDR/BDR Team. This role is an essential function that will work closely with marketing and regional sales teams to acquire outbound leads and champion them into opportunities to feed the sales funnel.
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Recruit, coach a high performing team
- Monitor metrics and help the team constantly improve by understanding their individual and collective performance
- Evaluate and oversee a tech stack to support the SDR function
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to test new content and positioning and drive the success of outbound programs
- Evaluate and work with data providers to build and refine prospect lists
- Work with the marketing team to develop and refine an ideal customer profile and buyer personas
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience working and succeeding within target-driven business/sales development representative teams for providers of B2B enterprise software solutions.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of team management experience.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to meet personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and targets
- Proven track record of building and maturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service
- Experience with conflict resolution and matrix relationships
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying