We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about creating great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. We are looking for a Lead - Solution Engineer to join our growing Presales team in Gurgaon with a focus on our mid-market business. If you have great analytical skills and can approach problem solving in a methodical way, we want to talk to you. If you are a good speaker and can communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, we want to talk to you. If you believe that you can shine in a fast paced and high growth work environment, then we definitely want to talk to you.
As a Lead Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our mid-market customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant impact on business unit overall results.
- Work closely with leadership to define strategies and campaigns for the team internally
- Work on process improvement and mentoring the junior resources.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals. User requirement gathering, analysis, and scope definition, Wireframing, Creating Proof of Concept (POC), RFP, RFI responses.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling technical demonstrations of the Freshworks products.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
- We’re looking for mid- senior level professionals with 8-12 years of professional experience. Any experience as a Pre-Sales/Solution Engineer in an IT setup is preferred.
- Work Location - Gurgaon
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on the skills every single day!
- Experienced in mentoring and building teams.
- You should be capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
- You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
- We are looking for highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying