Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France, and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India, and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
About the role:
Are you a young and energetic marketer who dreams of rolling out marketing programs that deliver enormous impact?
If yes, here is an opportunity for you. Your key responsibility will be to plan and produce events from conception through to completion, apart from working on projects across brand and PR.
What does it mean to be an Event Marketer at Freshworks:
- Help structure and execute global events (On-ground and virtual) and corporate programs to drive the vision of Freshworks.
- Create and maintain an Event Marketing Calendar, logging all in-market campaigns, internal and external events, and identifying opportunities for participation.
- Own corporate marketing campaigns, from concept and planning, through execution, and follow-up. Track and report metrics for these events.
- Work directly with our senior leadership across teams and across the globe.
- Manage budget and handle reporting of costs and results for each program/event.
- Strategize and execute Social Media campaigns for online & offline events, including but not limited to: research, campaign and content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
- Be the point of contact to coordinate and manage Freshworks's external marketing partners (designers, agencies, event partners, other collaborators) and ensure successful completion of all the assignments.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Own reporting for the team. Reporting includes a combination of evaluations such as feedback forms and other data sources combined in Excel.
- Own the agency event budget. Handle invoicing and purchases for events
- You will need to have:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Events marketing
- First hand experience in virtual marketing space
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Project management experience.
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy.
- Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Sound decision-making ability
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally, including media contacts and vendors
- High standards for quality work
- Personable demeanor
- MBA/Graduate degree
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects at the executive level
- Experience with an SAAS or technology company
- Strong bias for action: ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas, and driving ongoing process improvement
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence
- Proven analytical and data decision-making capabilities
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, geographically diverse, and rapidly changing environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying