Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
Front-end engineers at Freshworks are responsible for implementing many of the client-side systems/code that generate the UIs our end-users will interact with. They work closely with the backend and platform engineers, architects, designers and product managers to develop scalable and maintainable UI systems/features/components.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, the layout design of the assigned project and other ongoing projects in a team with Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
- Lead a team of developers (Front-End / UI) as well as contributing to a hands-on front-end developer
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Maintaining and auditing code quality as per set guideline and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before delivering it to QA.
- Focusing the team to ensure an on-time delivery.
- Training and mentoring of team members.
- People management & Technical management
- Implement and support compliance of self and team to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS.
- MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills