Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice,Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with theircustomers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger GlobalManagement, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
The Global Sales Operations team for Freshworks is based in Chennai and drives the strategy and operations for all sales channels (Field, Inside & Reseller partners). As part of this team, we are currently setting up a Deals desk which will be the one-point interface for all global sales teams to drive deals towards contractual and commercial closure.
Description of the Role:
1. Engagement in all big deals that are critical to the firm to ensure 100% win rate;
2. First level review of contracts responses received from customers and program management with various stakeholders within the organisation (ex: legal, finance, security, product etc.) for creative resolution;
3. Negotiation and finalization of contracts with customers;
4. Governance of signed customer contracts;
5. Implementing and supporting compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
Since the team and processes are just being set up, the incumbent will play a defining role in determining the Deals desk charter, process, tools and resourcing requirements for the Global Sales Operations of the company.
1. Ability to deal with ambiguity
2. Ability to solution creative ways to push through deals
3. High operational focus to constantly determine ways to reduce sales cycle
4. High interpersonal and communication skills
5. Any prior experience in contract negotiation/management will be a positive
3-6 years - an MBA will be a positive
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.