Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- Build product and domain expertise by understanding product functionalities, market positioning, competitive landscape, product market fit and so on
- Establish and maintain healthy relationship with partner teams, prospects and customers in various geographies
- Own and meet assigned sales targets (co-owned by channel managers) by working closely with partner sales teams
- Collaborate with various internal functions like presales, customer success, marketing, and support to ensure seamless support for partners and customers
- Understand local markets thoroughly including factors influencing buyer’s decisions like economy, technology, and so on
- Assist partners on issues with conversions, objection handling, providing necessary resources to achieve closure
- Discover and implement new / market-specific lead generation exercises to expand/grow existing account base, working closely with marketing teams, CSM and reseller sales teams
- Be the single point of contact for partners for all things technical
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and follow up for partners on customer queries
- Arrange online training sessions and ensure the partner is up to speed with what's new in the product
- Handle incoming support tickets from partners, manage escalations from partners/customers
- Be willing to work in required shifts as per region allotted (MEA)
- Demonstrate high project management skills, scope management, resource planning, task tracking, and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel as required to territory aligned.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach on projects
- Technical knowledge
- Attention to detail, ability to articulate clearly
- Interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport - required for close collaboration with cross-functional teams at Freshdesk and with partners in the assigned territory
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree preferred in computers, marketing or similar stream
- 4-7 year’s experience in channel sales
- Candidate should be open to work in LATAM / MEA time zones
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying