Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks SaaS products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks's 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. The company counts 40,000+ paying customers in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, and in 2019, LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India. Freshworks is also featured on four Gartner Magic Quadrants.
Freshworks, a SaaS unicorn valued at over $3.5 billion, has had incredible growth surpassing $200 million in the past year and has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $327 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
We are looking to hire smart and passionate folks for our customer support team. The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers. They help troubleshoot and resolve issues that customers might have, and provide assistance as and when required. In this role, you will be providing dedicated customer support in an omnichannel environment to high-value customers and reputed brands. This role will be based out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and ensuring that they are resolved within set SLAs.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
- Following standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document knowledge in the form of FAQs and knowledge base articles.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, ensuring proper recording and closure of all reported issues.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Handle high MRR customers and reputed brands.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a customer support role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Customer-centricity and empathy towards customers and their needs.
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications.
- Being technically adept, and the ability to pick and up and learn new products, tools, and technology.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various cross-functional teams to solve business and tech problems.
- Willing to work in night shifts.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Freshworks' suite of products.
- Experience with ITSM and ITIL.