About the Team
The Growth & Marketing team at Freshworks is tasked with enabling predictable growth for the company through revenue-focused marketing programs. As a member of the team, you will drive strategic marketing campaigns across the globe to acquire, engage and retain customers profitably. You will also have the unique opportunity to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment, and help scale the company to the next level of growth while setting the standard for global SaaS marketing. If you are looking for a challenging marketing role in a hyper-growth startup, this is the right home for you.
About the Role
We're looking for a field marketing professional to drive our regional marketing programs and help us meet our pipeline and revenue goals. You will shape our regional marketing strategy, own and execute marketing initiatives for your region and execute account-based marketing programs, direct marketing and events, partnerships, co-marketing efforts and more. You will work alongside our sales leadership in creating and executing your marketing plans.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns including events, webinars, email programs, direct mail and other channels as you see fit
- Create and manage key online marketing (acquisition and awareness) efforts through paid, social, PPC across Account-based marketing platforms, and more aligned with global and regional field marketing campaigns.
- Apply all strategies and tactics available to deliver leads and pipeline for the sales team
- Work with local media, PR agencies, and industry bodies to improve our brand presence
- Work with database and research agencies to plan the regional execution and segment focus
- Be the internal voice of the customer and keep HQ inform on the latest trends in the local market
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably at a B2B software/SaaS company
- Strong experience in below the line activities & experience in hosting online and offline events
- Tech-savvy with the ability to simplify complex technical subjects
- Good knowledge of marketing strategy, tactics and best practices
- Strong industry connect & comfort of engaging in the CXO community
- MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Well versed with marketing tools, good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple vendor negotiations and relationships
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying