Freshworks provides organizations of all sizes with SaaS customer engagement solutions that make it easy for support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers for better service, and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues. Our platform includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. Our cloud-based suite is widely used by 150,000+ businesses globally including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco. Founded in 2010, Freshworks, Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital. Freshworks is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in India, the U.K., Australia and Germany.
- Become your customers' strategic consultant and go-to person for help; Deliver insights to help customers optimize the value of Freshworks products, and improve their metrics and overall performance.
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the Freshworks product by every user.
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring alignment with key goals at all levels or the organization.
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars and blogs.
- Partner with Sales Account Management to help ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to Product teams.
- Contribute to development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering Customer Success.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience working as a CSM at a SaaS company
- Experience working on enterprise accounts
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives at customers
- Experience with these types of engagements with customers:
- Executive business reviews
- Experience running engaging webinars
- Experience writing customer facing documentation
- Customer Training
- Creating structured programs to drive adoption at low-usage accounts
- Influencing change in complex organizations
- Exercises listening, documenting, and addressing customer pain points
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Engaging phone & video presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident, and extremely professional
- Comfortable in fast-paced, global team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying