The job of the PreSales engineer at Channel sales is to help the Channel managers and Partners by providing technical assistance in closing the deals. You will be coordinating with multiple partner Enablement teams to increase the sales efficiency of the Geo-partners. The Relationship with the Partner ecosystem across the world is very significant in communicating the product value proposition and in bringing the growth to the Channel team, at Freshworks. As a Channel Presales Engineer, you will be collaborating with the partners in filling the RFP, providing timely training/support and successfully implementing the solution.
- Working collaboratively with the partner in scoping the project, designing the best practice workflow and demonstrating the right solutions through demos/proof of concept.
- Providing product support to the Partners and customers on their enquiries.
- Enabling the Business Partners on the technical competency of Freshworks’ products. Train the partners in effectively addressing customer’s objections and developing the product skills through training.
- Transfer the technical knowledge to the partners by articulating the value of the products in line with market demands.
- Conducting training webinars on a regular interval to keep the partners updated with the new releases and handle the high-level product demos independently.
- Engaging with the Product team on the Localisation feedback from respective regions
- Active involvement in the marketing and business development initiatives for the Partner Enablement.
- Any previous experience with Channel Technical sales / Channel Solution Consultancy will be preferred.
- ITSM background would be an added advantage
- 1 - 3 years of experience is needed.
- Willing to work in Night Shift
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying