Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
We’re on the lookout for a product marketing Specialist to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development – Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation – Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes
- BA / BS (MBA Preferred) with 6 to 8 years prior experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing etc.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying