Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience ]CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
The Motion Designer will collaborate with Marketers, Product designers, visual designers, video editors, and producers, and will be expected to generate and contribute ideas for innovative digital experiences. In addition to strong creative and technical proficiency, this role requires an individual who can manage projects and support various aspects of video production, from concept to delivery.
As a Motion Designer, You Will
- Collaborate with team members to develop inspiring and engaging video concepts
- Partner with Product marketers, Product designers, and Visual designers to align with visual systems, creative guidelines, and strategic business objectives
- Primary pre-production responsibilities include storyboard and illustration, providing feedback and review on scripts, providing accurate scheduling for production scope
- Primary post-production responsibilities include general 2D/3D animation.
- Prototype ideas quickly and produce strong conceptual animations that are engaging and unique
- Keep projects on track and communicate updates with urgency, frequency, accuracy and transparency
- Establish effective and productive working relationships with team members
As an Applicant, You Bring
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in video production and motion design
- Expert level command of the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly After Effects, Premiere, and Illustrator.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in 2D animation, compositing, design, and video production and editing
- Excellent presentation skills and storytelling ability
- Ownership and accountability for work and outcomes—with a dedication to the details and the big picture—and a focus on the best outcomes
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions quickly, simplifying creative solutions wherever possible
- Ability to approach others with humility and learn from different perspectives, actively helping to build a culture where everyone feels they can be themselves—and be successful
- Ability to give and receive creative feedback with respect and humility, generously and willingly investing time to help others grow
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to organize and deliver projects on time with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail
- Curiosity and willingness to explore, ideate, and experiment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying