Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
As a Lead - Partner Sales Engineer at Freshworks, you will manage and mentor team that assist the Partnership team by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers and resellers. You will liaise with Product Management, Sales and Marketing to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Freshworks Product Suites. Your job will involve you working closely with cross- functional teams of developers and architects with a variety of both regional and international and mentor subordinates in the team as required. The relationship you build with customers is crucial for the overall growth of Freshworks.
We are looking for a Pre-sales expert with excellent technical, communication and organizational skills. Any previous experience with customer support, CRM, Mobile applications, ITSM/ITIL Methodologies and cloud based infrastructure will be preferred. You will work hand in hand with the sales team to introduce Freshwork’s product suite. You will help prospective customers and partners to understand “Why Freshworks is important to their business”.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Work with Sales / Business development teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and convert prospects to customers. Mentor and train Partner Sales and Sr.Partner Sales Engineers within the team.
• Work closely with the product management team to demonstrate and prototype integrations within the customer environment.
• Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight Freshworks value proposition through whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstration, proof of concept management and RFP response documents. Identify best practices and implement innovative methods and set up team for success.
• Work independently with prospects / customer’s technical teams on technical scoping. During the process of scoping, you may be involved in complex workflow analysis and in-depth examination of the interaction between Freshworks and customer’s infrastructure.
• Provide technical mentor ship and training for new hires and peers.
• Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
• 8+ years of experience as a technical pre-sales engineer or equivalent experience in a customer facing role.