About the company:
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
- Measure product adoption and identify opportunities to improve product adoption
- Work on several data initiatives in regard to churn reduction
- Create dashboards to visualize the end to end journey of customers
- Work closely with the product marketing function to create data-driven content and analyze the ROI from marketing campaigns
- Aid the product management and product marketing team with data as and when needed.
- Identify opportunities for product-driven revenue growth
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, machine learning, product management, or related field
- Knowledge of Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Heap, Mix Panel
- Strong working knowledge of dashboarding tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Prior experience in ETL operations related to data
- Strong working knowledge in SQL
- Excellent communication and stakeholder/project management skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying