Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience ]CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRMS).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We’re on the lookout for a product marketing specialist to develop and execute marketing strategies for Freshworks Neo platform. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our offering in the market
• Content Development – Conceptualize and create top, mid and bottom of funnel content for the offering
• Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, case studies, training, and collateral
• Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the competitors in the market
• Product and Feature adoption - Drive adoption of the product and features amongst the customer base
• Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the offering
• Any Graduate degree with 3+ years prior experience in a similar position. Experience in an enterprise software company is preferred.
• An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behavior and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material
• Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
• Excellent English - written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
• Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales, and marketing
The ability to craft compelling product stories that fit different channels, customer personas, and regions.