Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
We are looking for a creative user experience designer, who’s obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with the user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure a great user experience.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solutions.
- Perform research and analyze the real expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of the system.
- Facilitate the client’s digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock-ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers, and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journeys across multiple devices.
- Understand the delivering value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Framer.js, Quartz, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UXPin
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirements and aligning the needs of product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to the team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying