Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are currently looking to hire energetic SDRs. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Freshworks. The SDR team is responsible for identifying opportunities and generate a sales pipeline. This role is based out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Be the face of Freshworks and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 4-8 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory because you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum of two years.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Freshworks' suite of products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.