Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks SaaS products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks's 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. The company counts 40,000+ paying customers in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, and in 2019, LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India. Freshworks is also featured on four Gartner Magic Quadrants.
Freshworks, a SaaS unicorn valued at over $3.5 billion, has had incredible growth surpassing $200 million in the past year and has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $327 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
We are currently looking to hire energetic SDRs. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Freshworks. The SDR team is responsible for identifying opportunities and generate a sales pipeline. This role is based out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Generate qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting.
- Be the face of Freshworks and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 4-8 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory because you will be expected to work in a specific shift for a minimum of two years.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Freshworks' suite of products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.