Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will focus on building next-generation platform services to enable Machine learning capabilities across the Freshworks suite of products. As part of your job, you will extensively put to use your analytical skills, knowledge of distributed systems and scalable, high-performance systems to build ML pipelines and API services.
- Deliver scalable, low latency, and high-performance ML solutions for different Freshworks products
- Build ML pipelines end-to-end, including stages such as data pre-processing, model generation, cross-validation, and active feedback
- Build efficient systems for processing large amounts of data; be proficient with distributed programming frameworks such as Hadoop/Spark
- Drive solutions and implementation leveraging different open source libraries and distributed systems
- Work closely with Data Scientists and come up with scalable system and model architectures for enabling real-time ML/AI services
- Liaise with architects and engineers from other product teams to build solutions and drive adoption
- Elicit quality attributes of the system and define metrics to establish its success.
An ideal candidate profile would include
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer science or related field
- 4 plus years of relevant experience.
- A strong grounding in Data structures and algorithms, Database concepts
- Good oral and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on programming experience in JVM languages and Python
- Experience in building scalable, high-performance, low latency systems
- Foundation in basic math concepts
- Background in big data tech, streaming applications
- Prior experience in building and deploying ML systems
- Familiarity with Machine learning algorithms
- Ability to design ML systems end-to-end; this includes big-data handling, pre-processing, model generation logic, model persistence including choice of online data stores, etc., systems for consuming active feedback (online learning), web services to publish model predictions to consumers.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying