Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
· Expand the community of Freshworks developers through online and offline engagement.
· Advocate our platform and identify and activate new avenues where developers can apply them.
· Ensure developer success through a steady stream of relevant Sample Apps, Tutorials, Blog Posts, Webinars and Inspiring Demos.
· Keep abreast of technology trends that will influence the developer community and demonstrate how the platform can keep up.
· Aspire to continuously improve our developer experience by bringing back feedback for the engineering team to incorporate.
· Provide support and guidance to developers who reach out to us over our various communication channels.
· Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in technology or communications
· At least 2 years of professional full-stack development experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A track record of public speaking and/or public writing
· Curiosity towards technology, trends in computing and emerging frameworks
· Innate problem-solving skills that bring to bear elegant, simple solutions to complex problems
· Experience preparing and publishing technical blog posts or tutorials
· Empathy for developers that emerges from personal experience and a connect for fellow coders
· Organizational talent to plan and execute successful developer events such as meetups, hackathons, and webinars
· A track record of building interesting hacks and personal projects (ideally, visible publicly on platforms like github)