Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Lead - Onboarding Specialist
We are looking for experienced Customer Onboarding/ product implementation specialist to onboard customers and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. This specialist will gather the requirement via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required and provide the best in class implementation of the product.
- Taking ownership to onboard the customer by understanding the requirement and provide world class solutions
- Share the best practices to customer
- Provide product training to customer and Coordinate with the customer on User Acceptance Training
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- 7+ years’ experience in the software/tech industry
- Experience in implementation of CRM products is a must or working experience in these products
- Basic understanding of the technology stack, and programming concepts
- Understanding of integrations (REST APIs) with cloud systems
- Good to have a hands-on experience with configuring SAAS products
- Fast learner and can pick up new technologies
- Good communication skills and written skills
- Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
- Understand the customer requirements and passion to provide solutions
- Soft skills to interact with customers over the phone or video call
Good to haves:
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Support / Presales within an enterprise software organisation
- Preferable - Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying