Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- This is a customer-facing role closely working with 3rd parties ( Technology Partners, System integrators), Solution architects, and engineering teams to ensure that we understand the customer requirements and deliver the appropriate solutions to the customer
- You will be part of the Customer Onboarding team(GTM) and is expected to work on various projects during the implementation phase
- Become an expert on the product APIs and how to best utilize them for various integrations
- Will be a key player and need to take a proactive role to understand the customer business workflows
- Primary focus on developing customer solutions using Freshworks developer platform
- Developing various integrations for Freshworks Products and also will be building integrations on external platforms / Marketplaces
- Create technical content (sample code, demos, etc...) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS.
- MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Should have a good understanding of SOAP and REST services
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Be a team player
- Understanding the Business requirements and Functional requirement Documents and Design a Technical Solution as per the needs
- Background in agile development is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing various integrations and transformation solutions is desirable
- Knowledge of AWS services is an added advantage
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying