Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience ]CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
About the role
We’re on the lookout for a product marketing lead to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development – Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis — Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Product and feature adoption — Drive adoption of the product and features amongst the customer base
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes
- Any Graduate degree (MBA preferred) with at least 7 years prior experience in and at least last 4 years to be in product marketing. Experience in an enterprise software company preferred
- An ability to understand tech and business software including buyer behaviour and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Excellent English - written, verbal, and presentation skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying