Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience ]CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades including 2019 Startup of the Year form Economic Times, #16 ranking on the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020. Our suite of products has also been recognized by analysts including the Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, IT Service Management and Sales Force Automation.
While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation.
Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Front-end engineers at Freshworks are responsible for implementing many of the client-side systems/code that generate the UIs our end-users will interact with. They work closely with the backend and platform engineers, architects, designers, and product managers to develop scalable and maintainable UI systems/features/components.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, the layout design of the assigned project and other ongoing projects in a team with Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
- Lead a team of developers (Front-End / UI) as well as contributing to a hands-on front-end developer
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Maintaining and auditing code quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before delivering it to QA.
- Focusing on the team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Training and mentoring of team members.
- People management & Technical management
- Implement and support compliance of self and team to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS.
- MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills