Freshworks is looking for a Manager Total Rewards Europe. You will be responsible for managing the regional compensation & benefits program. Processes, execution, and implementation of Compensation and Benefits policies and procedures.
This role will have direct reporting to Head of Total Rewards for Freshworks and dotted line reporting to Head HR – Europe
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage Europe compensation and benefits processes in line with Global Rewards strategy of the company.
- Support and align with the business needs and global rewards strategy of Freshworks. Responsible for: salary increase processes, annual variable pay process, equity processes, employee benefits & insurance renewals.
- Manage the implementation of compensation and benefit policies & procedures; taking account of cost & financial implications.
- Provide ongoing support to the business on complex aspects of C&B.
- Provide insights, observations and recommendations based on the analysis and reports produced and take an active part in decision making.
- Provide insights and recommendations to HR and Total Rewards Head regarding non-standard / tailored compensation & benefits packages, based on research and data analysis.
- Be able to provide recommendations on more sensitive data / executive packages.
- Draft and present communication materials regarding the various aspects of C&B, on an ongoing basis or as a means to support the communication of C&B processes and strategy.
- Train and coach HRBPs in the details of the programs.
- Conduct job matching, job evaluation and annual salary revision benchmarking.
- Be up to date with C&B trends, market practices and apply insights to compensation & benefits strategy.
- Provide insights and observations based on C&B surveys and market practices analysis and recommend on related C&B policies.
- Manage costs analysis and forecasts, providing data and coordinating with corporate economics and management.
- Monitors costs and budgets during the year for specific employee related costs.
- Manage ad hoc projects such as: restructuring activity, M&As, Rebadge transfers.
- Analyze cost impacts, legal implications and practical considerations of harmonizing or making any changes to the compensation and benefits of transferring employees
- Supervise the operation of systems and the upload / download of data.
- Monitor the interfaces with other systems and ensure it is conducted smoothly.
- Be involved in the implementation of HR systems and tools in the aspects that they relate to compensation & benefits.
- 8 – 10 years of HR experience; including 5 + years in compensation and benefits. Should have an understanding of the landscape of C&B in EU
- Experienced in supporting salary and bonus reviews.
- Advanced excel users are preferred.
- Benchmarking – in regional locations contributed to and collected compensation & benefits information from surveys to establish and maintain the company's competitive position for recruitment and retention of employees.
- Able to supervise day-to-day tasks handled by C&B analysts will be added advantage
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
Flexible career development path within an international environment
A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
An experienced executive team of managers and experts
Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee, and breakfast options
Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
Partial financial assistance for German language courses
Then please send us your application and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.Freshworks.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying