At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities, and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks is looking to hire smart, determined, and passionate new graduates. We are looking to hire technically strong and customer-centric folks for our customer support team. The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers. They help debug and resolve issues that customers might have and provide assistance as and when required. Anyone who likes to troubleshoot, get to the root cause and solve problems and helping customers resolve their issues are a natural fit for the customer support team.
If you found this job listing on any third-party website which asks you to sign up / login - please visit and apply directly via the Freshworks Careers page. We do not have any partners for our new graduate hiring, and we cannot stop websites from relaying our information. But they might be trying to collect information from you and their information may not be accurate - please be aware of that.
What we look for in candidates:
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions/markets.
- Prior internship experience in B2B / product companies is an added bonus.
- This is for final year students currently in college and will graduate by June 2021; ready to join as full time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all undergraduate courses. We do not have positions for fresh PG students at this time.
- If you graduated in 2020 or earlier, we have only a few openings where we are hiring freshers - we will reach out to you based on the openings we have.
- If you are not yet in final year (graduating in 2022 or later) - we will archive your profile for now and you can apply when you are in final year.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been completely remote since March 2020 - and we do not know when our offices will be operating at full capacity. We will be working from home for the immediate future, and will plan to reopen our offices in a phased manner once it is deemed safe to reopen our offices. When we do go back to office, if you are selected, we will expect you to work out of our Chennai office location - only after it is made sure that it is completely safe to resume work as usual.
Please note that applying to multiple jobs/roles will work against your favour. We expect everyone to apply only for the role that they are really interested in. However, during the interview process, if the panel members strongly feel that someone might be better suited for another role, we will check with the candidate about their interest and inclination towards that role and subsequently interview them for that role. We look for clarity and self-awareness in where your strengths lie, and what you are interested in. So please apply only to the role that you are inclined towards.