Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
A typical day might include the following:
- Provide subject matter expert for all architectural components within our product design (product/service blueprints, service/journey maps, storyboards, IA/taxonomy, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes)
- Mentor team of like-minded designers
- Work closely with our data and insights team and other stakeholders to gather and generate actionable insights for feedback into the design process
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to optimize product offerings.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a UX/Product Designer (Ideally with experience working across complex cloud-based apps and native apps)
- 3+ years of demonstrated design leadership across cross-disciplinary product/project teams
- Strong experience in UX/Product Design methodologies
- Strong experience in generating insights from user/customer research to feed into the design process
- Outstanding conceptual design skills
- Exhibits strong understanding of concept modeling, information architecture, and user-centered design principles.
- Strong commitment to customer experience and service with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
If you share our passion for innovation and want to put your strengths to work in an environment that is built to inspire, connect with us today!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying