Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We’re looking for passionate engineers who love Mac and Windows OS, who are intimately familiar with fundamentals of OS and able to automate the iterative task with optimized scripts. We’re looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who are passionate about end user support and end user device builds, fine tuning and technical trouble shooting at the system and network level. Our goal is to ensure that we successfully deliver high availability and robust support for all our end user systems and in-house network across all our EU and UK offices.
- Workflow automation using Powershell scripts in Azure for On-Boarding and Off-Boarding.-Automating all commonly used Azure and O365 tasks orprocess activities through Powershell.
- Working with Product teams to automate workflows betweenhome grown and Saas products through API integration.
- Deploying new services in Azure and AWS-Ensuring that all MS CSP and EA related internal requirementsare-Deploying Azure VDI infrastructure and virtual machines.
- Ensuring that all end users are using MultifactorAuthentication
- Troubleshooting all Azure AD, Intune, Compliance, MFA, VDIissues.
- Implementing and ensuring that critical and security patchesare periodically deployed across all the end-user machines.
- Automating GSuite processes through BetterCloud workflows.
- Incident tickets to be raised with the OEM’s and partners andensuring short incident lifecycle. Connecting with vendors to ensure that they are fully involved and participates inresolving all issues.
- Adherence to Incident, Change and Process managementprocesses.
- Creation of SOP’s for all processes and elaborateimplementation related documentation.
- Management, procurement and allocation of software licenses
- Creation of AWS EC2’s using AMI’s, RDS, Security Groups,Peering, Route tables, Subnets, VPG and IGW etc.
- Handholding and Guiding the Global operations team in the deployment of new workflows and participating in troubleshooting end user issues.
- Available on call for supporting systems related issues in theUS, EU and APAC regional offices.
- Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Experience in generating metrics based reports and presentation.
- Strong working experience of Linux [ Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora ]
- PowerShell Scripting and API Integration
- Installing packages, configuring repositories, DHCP, DNS, APACHE, Network connections etc.
- Linux upgrades and troubleshooting; Indepth understanding of Linux file system and it’s workings.
- Maintaining AWS and Azure Environments, creation of VPC and VNET’s EC2, security groups, routing etc.
- VMWARE, Linux, Windows, MACOSx, and Network Storage device(NETAPP).
- Deploying and Maintaining AWS EC2, IAM, S3, VPC, AWS Workspaces, AWS Managed Microsoft AD, AD Connector, Load balancer, Peering, and other services provided by AWS.
- Handling Azure service Virtual Network, Virtual Machine, RBAC, Azure AD, SSO and Enterprise application, MFA, App Registrations, Intune, Azure VDI and other services provided by Azure.
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V, DNS, DHCP, Radius server in the Windows server environment
- Installing and configuring a Linux server and deploy applications and backend DB.
- Experience with opensource linux based firewall and DNS.
- Ability to work with applications and able to troubleshoot when issues arise from the server (Windows, Linux and Cloud Infra)
- Monitoring Server and Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience on Solarwinds, NagiOS, Cloud Watch
- Experience on AWS Auto Scaling, STS, SQS
- Experience on database deployment and AWS REDIS
- Uses standard ITIL methodology to managing the service request,
- incident management and change management using Freshservice tool and resolving the client issues.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying