Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco
Senior Platform Engineer:-
As a Senior Platform Engineer, you will focus on building next-generation platform services for Freshworks with your strong background in distributed systems and mentor your team to achieve this.You will have an opportunity to redefine customer experiences by building systems that are milli-second efficient, always available and working at internet scale. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about building systems, have a good eye for analysis and a mind that can think outside the box, we want to talk to you.
- Lead teams to deliver scalable, low latency, and cost-efficient solutions to the different product teams.
- Drive solutions and implementation leveraging different open source distributed systems and deliver a complete product.
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers from other product teams to build solutions and drive adoption.
- Elicit quality attributes of the system as well as create criteria metrics for the product to establish the success of achieved metrics
- Implement and support compliance of self and team to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
-Soli problem-solving skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Extensive knowledge of Linux environments
- Advanced understanding of OOP
- Experience building large-scale performance services
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule