Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.Freshworks.com.
About the Role:
Messaging channels like WhatsApp, Apple business chat are becoming key channels where
customers prefer to interact with businesses. This has opened a huge opportunity for
Freshworks in the messaging space. This role will be critical to the growth of customers being
acquired through these messaging channels.
Hence this specialist will have to be a highly self-motivated, meticulous person who’s able to
provide a world class experience while onboarding customers.
● Taking ownership to onboard customers & understanding their business requirement
● Understand business challenges and provide world class solutions
● Persuade interested customers in adopting Freshworks solution elucidating the capabilities.
● Provide prompt and accurate responses to customers
● Provide product training and share best practices to customers
What do you get to experience?
● Engage with customers across multiple geos and verticals
● Witness challenges of customers from multiple scales of business.
● Interact with stakeholders from leading messaging platforms like Facebook and Apple.
● Watch the impact of your work transform into revenue.
● 2-4 years of experience in a customer facing role
● Being meticulous and being motivated to engage with customers on a daily basis.
● Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
● Customer empathy and ability to talk customer’s language
● Highly driven individual with execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
● Ready to learn product and GTM attributes to offer world class experience to customers
● Good in problem analysis, troubleshooting, requirement analysis.
Good to haves:
● Experience in Customer facing roles within an enterprise software organisation
● Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications