Freshworks is one of India's largest and most diversified Saas product company. We aim to build software that’s ready to go, easy to setup and use and requires minimal customization. And the best part is, you don’t have to break the bank to get them working. All of our products are backed by our world-class support aiding customers to avert difficulty with ease. Today, over 150,000 companies trust our software to run their business. We believe it’s just the beginning.
The Product Design team is responsible for the concept creation, design, and execution of our products. Working closely with the Product Management and Technology teams, the Product Design team plays a crucial role in bringing our product strategy to life. Reporting to the Head of Product Design, a Lead Product Designer is responsible for the creation of compelling user experiences that solve real customer and business needs.
A typical day might include the following:
- Provide subject matter expert for all architectural components within our product design (product/service blueprints, service/journey maps, storyboards, IA/taxonomy, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes)
- Mentor team of like-minded designers
- Work closely with our data and insights team and other stakeholders to gather and generate actionable insights for feedback into the design process
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to optimize product offerings.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a UX/Product Designer (Ideally with experience working across complex cloud-based apps and native apps)
- 3+ years of demonstrated design leadership across cross-disciplinary product/project teams
- Strong experience in UX/Product Design methodologies
- Strong experience in generating insights from user/customer research to feed into the design process
- Outstanding conceptual design skills
- Exhibits strong understanding of concept modeling, information architecture, and user-centered design principles.
- Strong commitment to customer experience and service with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
If you share our passion for innovation and want to put your strengths to work in an environment that is built to inspire, connect with us today!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying