Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
About the Team
The Growth & Marketing team at Freshworks is tasked with enabling predictable growth for the company through revenue-focused marketing programs. As a member of the team, you will drive strategic marketing campaigns across the globe to acquire, engage and retain customers profitably. You will also have the unique opportunity to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment, and help scale the company to the next level of growth while setting the standard for global SaaS marketing. If you are looking for a challenging marketing role in a hyper-growth startup, this is the right home for you.
About the Role
We’re looking for a marketing professional who can develop and scale our unique positioning across multiple segments and buyer personas. In this role, you will be responsible for designing our demand generation strategy and for delivering content, thought leadership material and other assets to scale our marketing programs across different geographies, industry verticals, and market segments. You will create and localize marketing content and assets including thought leadership content, blogs, whitepapers, pitch decks, sales collateral, case studies, internal training documents, and battle cards and more. Our ideal candidate is a passionate B2B marketer with prior experience at enterprise software companies.
Job Description Responsibilities
● Define the local marketing strategy with sales leadership and central marketing teams
● Hire and lead a team of 5-10 segment marketing professionals
● Understand our buyer personas and their goals and challenges to create a marketing strategy to drive
global demand for our products
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams including product marketing, field marketing, sales
leadership, design, web-dev, etc.
● Develop our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals
● Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain
● Own the content calendar to scale our messaging and support regional lead-gen programs across
regions and industry verticals
● Support field marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our
products and convert prospects into customers
● Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards, training material
and case studies
● Build and maintain a library of collateral that is easy to access and consume for our global sales and
● 7-12 years prior experience in marketing, 4+ years at an enterprise software company
● Ability to hire, manage, mentor and inspire a team of marketing professionals
● Prior experience in creating and promoting marketing content like thought leadership, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
● Ability to strategize and create content and messaging relevant to the target audience
● Strong grasp of funnel-focused marketing activities to create demand and retain customers
● BS/MS degree, education abroad is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● An eye for quality and attention to detail