Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Freshworks 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world and count over 40,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Shopify, Stubhub, Riverbed, Sling, and Cisco. We’re recognized as #16 on Forbes Cloud 100.
About the job:
Freshworks VP of Mid-Market Sales will be responsible for building and leading the sales go to market in North America. You will set and execute a regional plan to drive business across the suite of products for new business and account management functions while working with sales development and marketing to exponentially grow revenues.
- Our ideal candidate is an energetic, proactive team player who can simultaneously partner with executive leadership and work hands-on alongside our front line team.
- 10+ years leadership experience building and leading high-performance sales teams that deliver overachievement.
- Experience and domain knowledge in contact center and customer service cloud.
- Prior experience of leading teams greater than 50+ people.
- High career trajectory and potential.
- Consistent overachievement in previous performance and results.
- Lead a high performance revenue organization of mid-market sales . Build a team of top talent and deliver productivity that consistently exceeds standards and objectives.
- Drive revenue growth by velocity land deals, strategic account planning, cross selling new products/use cases to existing customers and targeted new customers.
- Build a solid operating cadence and team/individual focus around the pipeline, forecasting, deal review, sales execution and revenue realization.
- Apply value-based solution selling techniques and develop a culture of consultative sales.
- Leverage our successful playbooks and enhance particular focus areas and
- Recruit and hire top talent providing career development and performance management so that at least 75% exceed quota and we experience no more than 10% regrettable attrition.
- Represent the Mid-Market segment to all other Freshworks departments providing regular updates on market and customer requirements around our execution, products and operations.
- Provide transparent and consistent management input on the status of the business, results, and quality of our combined execution.
- Scale customer service/contact center domain expertise within the organization.
- Solid technical and commercial skills with an ability to operate independently when necessary.
- Possess well-developed communication and presentation skills; able to communicate at the CxO level.
- Willingness to travel.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying