MUST BE BASED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA FOR CONSIDERATION
Let’s face it. Most people hate the software they use at work. Business software is clunky, expensive, hard to set up and frustrating to use. If the software that you use in your personal life is so easy and intuitive to use, why can’t business software be that way too? At Freshworks, we agree with you! We pride ourselves on building powerful, sophisticated software that’s fun and easy to use.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about creating great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our growing GTM team in North America with a focus on our Mid-Market and Enterprise business. If you believe that you can shine in a fast paced and high growth work environment, then we definitely want to talk to you.
- “Own the customer” as the single point of contact, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across all activities of the customers’ post-sale journey
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Build credibility, relationships, and influence C-level stakeholders by advocating our ‘Customers for Life’ philosophy
- Be passionate about the products, understand the outcomes the freshworks product and its features deliver to customers goals.
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the Freshworks product
- Identify, clearly communicate and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touchpoints and taking the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars and blogs
- Introduce and implement new products and features to your customers based off of needs that you have uncovered in your strategic conversations
- Partner with Account Managers to help ensure expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing and onboarding all customers to project managing potential development or functional improvements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support, and Execs) to complete customer goals, be the “Voice of the Customer” to provide visibility and/or escalations, and maintain strong reference ability across your book of customers
- 3+ years CSM experience and preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives at customers (CIO, CTO Preferred)
- Experience with executive business reviews and running engaging webinars
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Experience creating structured programs to drive adoption
- Experience influencing change in complex organization
- Engaging phone & video presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident, and extremely professional
- Comfortable in fast-paced, global team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying