Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are looking to hire smart and passionate folks for our customer support team. The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers. They help troubleshoot and resolve issues that customers might have, and provide assistance as and when required. In this role, you'll be expected to provide technical support in an omni channel environment and deliver moments of wow to our customers across the world. This role will be based out of Hyderabad.
Responsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and ensuring that they are resolved.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
- Document knowledge in the form of FAQs and knowledge base articles.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 1-3 years of work experience in any customer-facing or troubleshooting role.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory because we follow a rotational shift policy with 6 months-1 year cycles.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in B2B or SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Freshworks' suite of products.
- Experience with ITSM and ITIL.