About the Company
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.Freshworks.com.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations team at Freshworks is building a Global Campaign Services team, a central team based out of our Chennai office, that will be responsible for building email marketing campaigns, creating landing pages and tracking the effectiveness of all the marketing campaigns driven by the Growth and Marketing function.
- Work closely with the Web Ops team to create responsive landing pages and email templates
- Create landing pages using the Content Management System (CMS) for marketing campaigns and help drive visitors through inbound marketing efforts
- Build email marketing campaigns that are aligned with the respective marketing team’s objectives, optimize and analyze campaign results in Freshmarketer - our marketing automation platform
- Set up campaigns on Allocadia, marketing performance management platform, to measure Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI) and optimize future campaigns based on the results
- Collaborate with Segment Marketing, Field Marketing, Customer Marketing and Partner Marketing teams for creating and optimizing email campaigns as well as the landing pages for various campaigns
- 1 to 3 years of experience in creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good communication skills and an eye for detail
- Hands-on experience in using marketing automation applications such as Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua
- A good understanding of tracking leads journey and setting up nurture campaigns to assist the leads/customers through the sales funnel
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and sound execution skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying