Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
As the Senior Video Designer you will establish and drive creative solutions to communicate our brand message. In this role, you will report into the Design Lead to help lead and drive the creation of videos and motion graphics.
- Design engaging & cutting edge motion graphics within the brand design & motion guidelines
- Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems and develop unique visual solutions.
- Film talent & footage on site and on location
- Collaborate with marketers, content designers, researchers and other team members regularly to move designs forward
- Consistently researching and initiating new motion graphics projects and formats
- Understands the latest design trends & tools for different social media channels and how to apply it within the brand design visual language and guidelines.
- Facilitate, lead, and perform storyboard ideation and creation that communicate the brand’s value proposition
- Responsible for the overall art direction of all video assets
- Create and maintain project documentation including task tracking and reporting when necessary
- Use & edit motion graphics templates that can be repurposed for multiple videos
- Optimize motion graphics for web and responsive devices, all platforms and social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- Proficient in Motion design tools.
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great motion design
- 5+ years of design experience in motion Graphics
- Strong audio mixing capabilities
- Art direct video productions & talent
- Understanding of video & audio equipment required to create various projects
- Produce design quality to the highest brand standards at speed
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great storyteller
- Great collaborator
- Highly skilled in using various design tools to solve different problems
- Proven leadership abilities to take on projects & manage others when needed from concept to completion
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying