Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Executive for our Voice response Team. This position is an integral part of our sales machine. SDEs in the Voice response team are specialised group of individuals who proactively engage with prospective customers who call in to identify opportunities. SDEs are focussed on lead generation for the sales team. This individual must a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify, engage and develop opportunities through phone conversations.
- Accountable for engaging on calls with all prospective customers calling in within the SLA definitions
- Build and increase knowledge on all product of Freshworks
- Identify needs of the prospect, clarify relevant questions and understand if there are immediate opportunities available for sales engagement
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in the phone and CRM products.
- Promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- Identify prospect list and contribute to prospect nurture campaigns
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE/BTech/BCom)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and perseverance to engage in prospect phone conversations daily
- Team player
- Must be ready to work night shifts
Good to have:
- Work experience in call centre team (preferably in banking)
- Microsoft Excel knowledge