Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
- Managing and Monitoring our production systems.
- Serve as a primary point responsible the overall health, performance, and capacity of our internet-facing systems.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on various service impacting events.
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be able to work on 24/7 shift.
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SSH, HTTPS, TLS, IPSec, concepts of VPN and other internet protocols.
- Experience in OS level performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Application and Database level Monitoring and Troubleshooting (like Apache, Tomcat and mysql).
- Experience in Monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic and splunk.
- Experience in Amazon web services is a plus.
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration and shell scripting is a must.