Full time, Berlin
Freshworks is looking for a seasoned executive to drive the development of our people strategy that is aligned with the organizational and people needs of our business. As an HR Leader (m/f/x) you will oversee all aspects of HR in Europe– including Talent Acquisition, Development, Engagement, and People Operations and you will play a significant role in executing our ambitious growth plans in Germany, the UK, France & the Netherlands in close collaboration and strategic partnership with Freshworks Europe’s leadership team. This role reports to Freshworks’ CHRO, and to the Managing Director of Europe.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- People Strategy & Leadership: Define and drive the people agenda for Europe. Be an active member of the European leadership team and a strong voice in the overall business.
- Talent & Capability: Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment. Ensure we have the right talent and right capabilities to meet the business needs.
- Leadership and Bench: Identify key leadership needs and look at ways to develop/hire strong leaders and develop bench strength for key roles. Develop and strengthen the middle management team and equip them with the right skills to succeed.
- People Development: Design and develop programs and practices that help grow talent. Conceptualize and work with leadership to conduct people development training, workshops, off-site events, etc. to nurture people development and drive organizational alignment. Define career management practices that will enable employees to develop their careers @freshworks.
- Employee Engagement and Employee Champion: Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Rewards: Provide compensation support including salary planning, salary actions, promotions, and job leveling.
- Performance Management: Stewardship of Talent Review cycle and a full suite of supporting processes e.g. Perform, Develop, Calibration and coach line management in these processes.
- Workplace Experience: Lead the design of workplace experience for all our European offices, and own the facilities and admin operations.
Our Perfect Match:
- Experience in a senior HR role, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Experience working across European countries, and familiarity with the local laws and talent pool. Knowledge of one of more European languages is a plus.
- Prior experience in working in multinational organizations and with virtual teams.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- Ability to engage specialists in core HR disciplines.
- Excellent consulting skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders to get things done within a matrixed and global organization.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to partner with multiple stakeholders.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
Flexible career development path within an international environment
A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, coffee, and breakfast options
Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
Weekly yoga class and gym membership contribution
Educational reimbursement of 65% including learning a new language
Team gatherings and company parties!
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying